Boarding & Training: We offer all-inclusive, full-service board. This includes basic board* as well as comprehensive full-service care of the horse (daily grooming, tacking and un-tacking, and any other care necessary.) Monthly board also includes unlimited lessons and training rides according to the individual needs of each horse and rider.
*Basic board includes (but is not limited to):
- Use of everything our facility has to offer
- Stalls cleaned throughout the day (minimum of three times daily)
- Feeding twice a day (or more often, if necessary)
- Feeding of supplements and medication as needed
- Daily turnout according to horse's needs
- Coordination of vet and farrier appointments
Showing: We show at A and AA rated shows throughout the Midwest and the country. Our entire operation travels down to Wellington, Florida January through mid-April in order to compete at the Winter Equestrian Festival. Our show schedule May through December is planned according to the needs and desires of our clients and their horses, always keeping in mind the importance of balancing a serious competition schedule with down time and time to train and practice at our farm. Some of the shows we often attend include:
- Winter Equestrian Festival, Wellington, FL
- Kentucky Spring and Summer Horse Shows, Lexington, KY
- Spring Spectacular and Equifest Horse Show at Lamplight Equestrian Center, Wayne, IL (just 5 minutes from our barn!)
- Great Lakes Equestrian Festival, Traverse City, MI
- Ledges Sporting Horses, Roscoe, IL
- Lake St. Louis Winter Festival Horse Shows, St. Louis, MO
Buying and Selling of Horses: When looking to purchase a horse, our extensive connections throughout the industry, both here in the U.S. and in Europe, uniquely enable us to find a horse perfectly suited to your budget and needs. This, coupled with Thomas' ability to expertly match horse and rider, creates successful partnerships and sets clients up to best achieve their goals, whatever they might be.
Similarly, our connections in the industry enable us to facilitate and broker the sale of your horse, if need be. Whether buying or selling a horse, our aim is to use our experience to help guide you through the process, making it as easy, uncomplicated, and straightforward as possible.